Interested in advertising right here on frugalcanadianliving.blogspot.com for as low as just $10 a month or even free? Please check out our advertising rates and/or contact us for more details.
And as always, we're flexible in accommodating client's custom advertising campaign; simply let us know, and we'll work it out for you.
- Unlimited inventory. Your ad will show on each and every page on this site. So your ad won't be buried among banners and buttons.
- Minimum purchase of $10 required; all currencies are in Canadian dollars.
- Recommended maximum size of ad 320 x 320. Similar to the ones already on this site.
- Full payment in advance.
- We reserve the discretion to accept or reject any advertising graphic, text or product/service URL altogether at any time. In such cases, a full refund (or that of remaining, unused portion) will be made in 28 days.
2008 Jan-May - 60% of our visitors are Canadian. 25% of our visitors are American. Making a total of 85% of our visitors North American. Advertising on this blog reaches the right audience.