Find a Local Dentist

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 | | 0 comments »

If you have benefits use them. Most companies pay for your dental and health coverage. These are part of your annual compensation package. The company pays a portion of the premium, usually 80% and when every you use your benefits you co-pay the remaining 20%.

The fact that you have to pay 20% should never prevent you from using your benefits. Maximize the use of your benefits every year. Regular dental checkups will prevent catastrophic dental surgery in the future.

If you are looking for a local dentist in your area that offers all aspects of dentistry including cosmetic, general and family dentistry, you might want to check out Katy Cosmetic Dentist.

0 comments